Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full-line of providers not desperate to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and innovation that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they perform quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product idea but they have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to take the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market an invention idea and homework part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.