Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to engage a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.